Science Update Collaborator
The Science Update provides a forum for users to communicate, collaborate, and share their published work. We are looking for graduate students or postdoctoral fellows to work with us on keeping the Science Update current and comprehensive.
Here’s how it works: Those chosen to participate will be sent a pack of research papers to read, with an attached set of basic questions to answer for each paper. Once you finish that pack of papers and submit your answers to us, we validate the information and send you a check.
- Get paid to keep up with the literature in your field
- Work experience - build your CV
- Build a working relationship with one of the most successful companies in neuroscience
- Gain experience and discipline-specific knowledge
- An undergrad degree in a related engineering or science field
- Enrollment in a graduate school program OR employment as a post-doctoral fellow
- A curriculum vitae (CV) or resume