The Vector ArrayTM is optimized for deep brain applications, utilizing NeuroNexus microelectrode technology to record and stimulate in high resolution in hard-to-reach structures.
- Reach deep brain structures – The Vector ArrayTM comes in 70 mm and 110 mm implantable lengths to reach deep structures in large animal models.
- High resolution – Record and/or stimulate with 16, 32, or 64 channels. The Vector ArrayTM features the same precise electrode geometry and contact density as other NeuroNexus microelectrode arrays.
- Versatile – Configure the Vector ArrayTM for acute or chronic applications.
- Microdrive compatible – The pDrive chamber microdrive system facilitates chronic deep brain applications with the Vector ArrayTM.
- Optogenetics compatible – An optical fiber can be mounted on the Vector ArrayTM for optogenetics applications.
- Many options – Specify a laminar array design, or utilize multiple representation techniques with a Poly2 contact layout. Alternatively, design your own custom Vector ArrayTM.
- Robust hybrid assembly – The Vector ArrayTM combines a high-resolution silicon MEA with a rigid stainless steel support body. This arrangement provides strength where needed while minimizing tissue damage at the recording sites.
- Inexpensive – With a low cost per use, the Vector ArrayTM increases your data yield while saving you money.