NeuroNexus optoelectrodes enable concurrent optogenetic stimulation and high-resolution electrophysiology.
- A powerful tool – Optical fibers are laminated onto silicon probes to create an optoelectrode. Utilize a single fiber, or configure multiple fibers on a single probe (one fiber per electrode shank) to activate different opsins or target different brain areas.
- Many options:
- Utilize any electrode array design
- select from multiple fiber types (and specify their termination locations on each shank) to create your ideal optoelectrode
- Minimal tissue damage – Our smallest fiber option measures just 62.5 µm outer diameter
- Controlled artifact – NeuroNexus optoelectrodes are engineered for minimal photoelectric artifacts